About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Java Software Engineer with Cloud in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Risk Quality cluster is located on Wersalska street/ Lodz and within the cluster we deliver
- Internal and external APIs for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms PCR, ABIT and CIMT
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are Java, Oracle, GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, SOAP UI and Linux. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risk Quality and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Java Software Engineer with Cloud you will be a member of the international team for Commerzbank’s web-based risk quality systems, which core applications are based on Java, IBM BPM technology and Hadoop warehouse.
You will develop and integrate new frontends or modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape. You will be also responsible for incident and problem management and root cause analysis of your applications and solution design and bug fixes. So, you will be involved in the whole DevOps Cycle. You will work in the Dev / Integration Team and your main task will be to ensure the high-quality realization of requirements including transport of deployment packages from development to test environments. You communicate with business experts as well as the development and operations staff of your team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the core technologies and their business purpose to develop and improve our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps of the lifecycle of software development starting with:
- Development, test and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of credit applications and its interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on Java frameworks
- Creation of concepts technical solutions, data- and business-/process models, interfaces and databases as well as business data/ object models/ specifications
- Defining technical and functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures
- Creation of technical documentation
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the applications of your field of responsibility
- You are one of the experts within your agile team for all aspects of the workflow solution (design, develop and maintenance)
- Support the rollouts in production
The team itself consists of developers, business analysts, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Preparing software builds and releases packages for the move to test environments
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework, Cloud solutions)
- High / Good knowledge of Java JEE (especially EJB, JMS)
- Good knowledge of service-oriented architectures (e.g. SAOP, REST)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD
- Good knowledge of workflow and data modeling
- Basic knowledge of Oracle / relational databases
- Experience with implementation of Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis
- Understanding of Unix / Linux technology (Linux Command Line)
- Basic knowledge of Websphere
- Basic knowledge of Agile practices
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.