About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Scrum Master with German in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Within the Cluster “Risk Quality”, which is located on Wersalska street/ Lodz, we deliver:
- Internal and external interfaces for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms.
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are IBM BPM /ODM /DSI, WebSphere Application Server, Java, Oracle Database, Hadoop and Advanced Analytics. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risikoqualität and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the Operations and Development team located in Lodz and Frankfurt.
from the very
and health insurance
- Responsible for facilitating Scrum meetings in a cross locational team
- Removing impediments and guiding the team on how to achieve their goals
- Guiding the team and organization on Scrum best practices
- Supporting Product owner
- Ensure proper communication within and outside the team
Alternative Tasks :
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style
- High knowledge of Scrum / Kanban
- German B2/C1 level
- English B2/C1 level
- High knowledge of Communication-Skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.