MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of Philip Morris International Group.
While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe? If so, then join us.
We are currently building up a new delivery center in Krakow and we are looking for 10 business experts to join our Global B2B(2C) Digital team. Your mission would be to participate to the design of leading-edge B2B(2C) Digital solutions covering various areas (Digital Trade Engagement, Call Center Activation, Field Force Digitalization, B2B eCommerce, Learning Management Systems).
Are you willing to be part of a transformation to change the way we do business?
Are you keen to turn your digital knowledge into action?
Are you interested in giving a global perspective to your career?
Who are we looking for?• 3+ years of experience in business operations, ideally within one of the relevant B2B(2C) areas (Digital Trade Engagement, Call Center Activation, Field Force Digitalization, B2B eCommerce, Learning Management Systems);
• previous exposure to the development of digital products under Agile methodology (i.e. SCRUM);
• deep understanding of omni-channel digital solutions & customer journeys with good grasp of reporting and analytics tools;
• substantial understanding of Salesforce solutions/clouds (Community cloud, Marketing cloud, Commerce cloud, Service cloud, Consumer Goods cloud, Einstein Analytics, myTrailhead…);
• a university degree (preferably in Business Administration or Information Technology);
• fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, presenting);
• good problem-solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, ability to take initiative and work with remote teams.
What we offer you:• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us? You will:• in line with the vision & strategy defined by the respective business owners, collaborate to the scope definition of the new digital capabilities, by liaising with the various stakeholders (markets, regions, IT, Legal and other functions);
• participate to the design of new future-proof digital capabilities and related end-to-end business processes to further improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the various commercial levers (retailers, call center, field force…);
• coordinate the development of the new digital capabilities, in close collaboration with IT, ensuring the quality of the deliverables within the allocated budget and timeframe;
• supervise the piloting of new digital solutions in the selected markets and present the results;
• define the business and technical KPIs related to the new capabilities, and ensure that these are developed and embedded into the analytical environment, in collaboration with the insights & analytics team;
• participate in the management of the backlog (prioritization, sprint planning, release review & other ceremonies, documentation, etc.);
• actively share the progress of the development of the new capabilities, with the key stakeholders
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted