About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Senior Developer in the Securities Process Cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
The Securities Process Cluster is responsible for supporting all securities processes in the bank: starting from the securities order of our clients to different exchanges, through settlement to transaction execution. Also asset services, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster. Our mission: Provide the best stable, fastest and most flexible prozess to our clients; react quick and agile to the customer needs.
Description of the position:
In your role as Developer – Java you will be responsible for development of our IT systems in Static Data Cell as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing systems. You will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain a web-based application for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java, and partly Pearl & Webmethods
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialists.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but working together and developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Programming Skills in Java 8.
- Good knowledge of SQL / relational database.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket.
- English: B2.
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred).
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO.
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.