Who we are looking for
The State Street’s truView analytics team is seeking an experienced and versatile Market Data Specialist with financial markets, business solutions and data analysis expertise to help us build and sustain our client’s risk data capabilities and competitive advantage using the truView platform and its product offerings. The successful candidate will have knowledge of tools and techniques used for efficient data management, extensive financial instrument knowledge, outstanding collaboration expertise as well as communication and technical skills that enable problem resolution, process automation and control. This role is part of broader truView team and the candidate will have an opportunity to work directly with operations, client service, product management and IT teams across the globe.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Market Data Specialist you will:
- Support risk operations; make sure the market data is delivered on time, accurate and within scope.
- Become process/platform SME; conduct root cause analysis of data issues and act as the point of contact to address questions, queries and requests related to market data
- Independently perform work within guidelines and according to specific procedures
- Collaborate with IT, Financial Engeneering and Product teams on product enhacement and development
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Industry knowledge, experience in Market Risk, Market Data, etc. will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, problem solving, and decision making
- SQL knowledge, hands-on experience with database/data warehouse
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Data Management, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Typically 3 – 5 years of industry experience across Financial Services, IT or Data fields
- Clear understanding of investment data, financial instruments and market risk concepts
- Experience with VBA/Python/SQL or other tools
- Strong technical skills, e.g. SQL, knowledge of database design (Data Feeds, Elements, Categories, Relationships), etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and related tools (JIRA, Confluence, Rally, RTC) is a plus
- Strong team ethics and team player
- Good communication and English language skills (both written and verbal)
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops