MAKE HISTORY WITH US
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• A self-driven professional with university degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent,
• A fluent English speaker with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience,
• A candidate with understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and/or Logistics processes is an asset,
• An individual familiar with the basic knowledge of accounting principles,
• With experience in using Microsoft Office tools and SAP,
• With excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks,
• With very good analytical & research skills,
• With an ability to work independently in very dynamic and challenging environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US
• Ensure all transactions registered in B2C direct sales channels are correctly recorded in SAP,
• Process various types of collections related to B2C sales channels: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any open items and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions,
• Maintain accurate accounts receivables, petty cash and cash in transit related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures,
• Monitor potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related stakeholders,
• Cooperate effectively with all the stakeholders in the process: market, supply chain, Logistic Service Provider, Payment Service Provider, Digital, Commercial, Customer Care etc.,
• Take part in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure process standardization,
• Ensure the high level of customer service,
• Participate in the project to roll out standardized solution for B2C transactions.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.