About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Software Engineer - SQL Expert / Actimize for Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform Cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
The Cluster Global Financial Crime, AML and Sanctions provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform. Actimize is one of the key applications for anti-money laundering, name screening and customer scoring/risk rating.
The focus of your work is the participation in application design, data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts, as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions.
In your role as Software Engineer - Actimize you will work on application architecture and design data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions. You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development.
In interdisciplinary teams, you work closely with specialists like business analysts and architects. While constant interaction with connected processes and systems you provide the clients with an integrated, comprehensive view.
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
from the very
and health insurance
- Design Data- and business process models – close collaboration between IT-developers and business experts
- Configure and customize the Actimize application regarding the previously designed models
- Prepare the configured software for deployment on the test environment
- Integrate the application into the existing Commerzbank application landscape
- Support the test and bug fixing and the quality assurance
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL / relational databases - high knowledge
- Functional knowledge regarding anti-money laundering, name screening, customer scoring/rating. Ideally : Actimize experience - good knowledge
- Understanding the demands in the areas “anti money laundering, customer scoring, sanction monitoring” and implement according workflow in Actimize
Nice to have:
- Design workflow processes and implement into Actimize application: NICE Actimize SAM, CDD, WLF Solution Suite
- Implement job control to orchestrate ETL between source and target systems - UC4 or other job scheduling systems
- Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Windows Application Server, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, HPQC
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively supporting projects and driving tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients needs
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.