Data & Product Specialist
Business development, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you find solutions where others cannot? You know how to work under time constraints, getting your priorities right without compromising on quality? Are you able to claim ownership for existing operational processes and drive them to the next level? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role you will be instrumental to support the delivery of a strategic program, which will allow to deliver the next generation of Lending Values Risk Engines. In you role as a data & product specialist you will:
• take on the operational ownership for our next generation Lending Value at Risk Calculation engine to provide lending values for financial instruments to our clients
• accompany the rollout of the program into production
• design a robust operational framework to meet the highest of standards in terms of quality and expected delivery times
• make the penny count by interacting directly with business partners, IT analysts and developers. Your expertise will be reflected in future system upgrades
• support & drive operations on UBS Wealth Management 'One Investment Platform'
• assist the daily business with your market risk- and system expertise and support investigations in case of inconsistencies or errors
• monitor activities on a large scale Wealth Management business platform: investigate data inconsistencies, shortcomings and error patterns and proactively propose measures to mitigate risks using data analytics techniques
Investment Platforms is part of the UBS Wealth Management COO Organization. We are responsible for the platforms and processes underpinning the value proposition of our discretionary and advisory mandate solutions. As data & product specialist of the investment platform, we take care of the continuous evolution of our capabilities to the benefits of our clients. The Risk Engine team within IP is dedicated to running the quantitative Market Risk Systems. Our unique expertise is a key component throughout the Wealth Management Value chain - from client profiling to investment suitability and lending - on a truly global scale. The role is based in Wroclaw.
• previous experience or general interest in data analyses
• technical flair and willingness to learn SQL, R and Python
• strong analytical skills enabling you to quickly understand complex situations and develop appropriate solutions under time constraints
• excellent communication skills, very comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels
• strong skills/creativity in consolidating and visualizing information
• eager to learn, highly motivated, innovative and capable to think out of the box
• analytical and attentive to detail - in good balance with a healthy level of pragmatism
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and able to work under pressure
• good team player with ability to work independently
• fluent in English (other languages like German are a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.