About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Test Engineer(DLM) in the Document Lifecycle Management cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
Description of the position:
A Test Engineer is responsible for manual testing of applications based on Mainframe. Designing test plans, test strategy and creating the documentation of tested applications. Working together with team, especially with developers and test manager. Participating of meeting and conferences, working with Jira
from the very
and health insurance
- Design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Work with developers and business and test engineers (automate tests)
- Develop and automate tests for software validation (also used for regression tests)
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- At least 2 years of experience in testing
- Practical knowledge with ALM / HPQC
- Good ability to analyze processes and requirements (User Story) for test sets
- Experience in agile testing method
- Mainframe knowledge is nice to have
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Language: English B2 level (mandatory) | German: nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.