Workforce Planning Project Manager (Group Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Excited about a role where you could take on high visibility and cross-functional program management responsibilities?
Are you ready to work on some of the most challenging workforce management initiatives at a scale that only a few companies can
match? We’re looking for a Project Manager to
• lead end-to-end workforce planning activities and operational change management for Group Technology globally
• mange monthly headcount planning as well as annual 3 year strategic planning cycle
• lead workforce planning activities and processes for Group Technology
• drive key projects geared towards continuous process improvement, stakeholder education and accountability
• develop best practices for workforce management and capacity planning
• gather and consolidate information, complete analysis, manage data quality and -consistency
• prepare regular management information and reports for key IT and Business forums and processes
• help identify tooling- and analytics needs and partner with internal teams to design and implement new features
• manage effective coordination with variety of cross-functional stakeholder groups to maintain the business relationships
We are the workforce strategy team that sits under Group Technology Operating Management. The strategy team is diverse with a presence in 4 countries and is responsible for formulating and delivering on workforce strategy and guiding principles. The team works closely across all technology functions as well as supporting functions such as sourcing, HR, finance and TPRM.
• university level education and at least 5+ years of relevant experience in business management or management consulting
• strong project / change management skills, including in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
• excellent analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
• experience with complex data/ analytics models and tools (e.g. Tableau)
• be an effective and collaborative team player
• must be a self-starter, works independently
• possess strong organizational- and time management skills
• drive effective cross functional coordination, constructively challenge where required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.