Who we are looking for:
An experienced professional who will support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of Target Operating model by providing technical operating model support and expertise. You will also investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing operating model expertise on technical solutions including VBA, Python, Xceptor or other automated programming solutions.
- Investigating and documenting potential solutions in line with target operating model ;
- Design & construct of programming tools in support of the current technology framework;
- Providing technical/detailed support to the senior consultants on new and existing client opportunities;
- Designing efficient and robust solutions to the problems presented, with a key focus on risk reduction and control;
- Encouraging continual process improvement using Lean Methodologies;
- Taking responsibility for continuous development, keeping knowledge current and relevant.
What we value:
- Analytical & problem solving abilities;
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team;
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit;
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels;
- Critical Thinking skills, influencing and negotiating to achieve success;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional with demanding clients at all times.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Degree Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred but not essential;
- Certifications/demonstrated experience in technical solutions (VBA, Xceptor, Python);
- Experience of the project lifecycle and structure;
- Visio knowledge and Lean Practitioner (or above) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.