About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as an Senior Application Engineer in the Document Lifecycle Management Cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the Cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM), which is located on Wersalska street, is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such as Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
from the very
and health insurance
• Active monitoring of applications
• Incidents and problems handling
• Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
• Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
• Fulfills committed tasks according to position’s requirements
• Fully uses his/her skills
• Develops skills needed on his/her position
• Good knowledge of Windows Platform
• Understanding of C# and .NET from maintenance perspective
• Experience in troubleshooting
• Reliable mastery of typical Administrator tools (i.e. batch command files, Powershell...)
• Basic knowledge of SQL queries
• English: B2 minimum
• German: A2 minimum
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.