About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Scrum Master in the API Banking cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
The API Banking Cluster accelerates the transformation of Commerzbank into a digital technology company by developing and promoting internal and external APIs that are an integral part of our digital infrastructure. The positioning of Commerzbank in the German market as the first port of call for simple and innovative API-based customer solutions.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the Operations and Development team located in Lodz in close collaboration with other teams of the cluster located in Frankfurt/Germany or Sofia/Bulgaria.
from the very
and health insurance
- Responsible for facilitating Scrum meetings
- Removing impediments and guiding the team on how to achieve their goals
- Guiding the team and organization on Scrum best practices
- Supporting Product owner
- Ensure proper communication within and outside the team
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style
- High knowledge of Scrum Framework
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies
- Studies in IT or adequate professional training
- Interest in IT-related topics and basic IT understanding necessary; Knowledge of API is desirable
- Passion for strategic and conceptual thinking, especially around digitalization and open banking
- The self-reliant and self-organized working manner
- Friendly, open-minded and a team player
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.