About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the Cluster:
DLM is clocated on Wersalska street and creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such als Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
Description of the position:
In your role as a Junior GUI/Document Designer, you will be responsible for creating dynamic documents and developing templates based on customer specifications using applications of Assentis DocFamily. Reviewing, test and implementing modifications of the created templates and documents. Monitoring templates and documents on the DEV environment up to production use. Handling incidents and problems.
from the very
and health insurance
In your role as a Junior GUI/Document Designer you will:
- Create dynamic documents and develop templates based on customer specifications using applications of Assentis DocFamily
- Review, test and implement modifications of the created templates and documents
- Monitor templates and documents on the DEV environment up to production use
- Handle incidents and problems
- Work in Scrum (Agile)
- Experience in documents’ creation processes (generation, reviewing and testing documents)
- Details orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- English: at least at B2 level
Nice to have:
- German: at least at B1 level
- Good knowledge of XML
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.