About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
The Securities Process Cluster is responsible for hole securities prozess: starting with the securities order from our clients to different exchanges over settlement to execution. Cluster located on Ogrodowa street.
Also Asset Services as corporates actions, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster.
Our mission: Provide the best stable, fastest and most flexible prozess to our clients; react quick and agile to the customer needs.
In your role as Application Specialist you will be a member of an international team of IT experts who are developing, maintaining and operating new applications and services within the securities management processes.
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your work in the Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. Meanwhile you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as other operation teams.
from the very
and health insurance
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production;
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults;
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request;
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications;
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request;
- Handling of changes/inicidents/problems with ticketing systems;
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models;
- Performing the test and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on webMethods.
- Good knowledge of Unix.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SyBase).
- Basic knowledge of WebMethods.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence.
- Nice to have: knowledge of UC4, Tivoli, Dynatrace, Grafana, O4I and MQ-Series Messaging.
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.