About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Application Engineer – Unix - DLM in the Document Lifecycle Management cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such as Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
Description of the position:
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your work in the Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. Meanwhile you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as other operation teams.
from the very
and health insurance
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request
- Handling of changes/ incidents/ problems with ticketing systems
- Escalation if faults as per guidelines to the respective on-call service or alternatively to the escalation manager
- Identification of operating optimization potential as well development and implementation of respective concepts for their realization
You take responsibility for the operation of applications in production with the following goals:
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to
- Optimize operation in production
- Implement changes in accordance with requirements
- Good knowledge of Unix (deployments and Shell scripting), RedHat Distribution knowledge
- Basics of relational databases, SQL syntax knowledge, basic SQL queries practice
- Basic knowledge of ticketing system
- Basic knowledge of Tivoli, UC4
- Proactive and structured mode of operation, supporting projects and driving tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Shift work 08:00 – 18:00
- Language: English B2 level (mandatory) | German: nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.