About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Application Engineer - Windows Server - DLM in the Document Lifecycle Management cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
Description of the position:
An Application Engineer - Windows Server - DLM is responsible for assurance that those services runs smoothly, by maintaining applications supporting document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving. To perform and take responsibility for tasks and activities relating to application operation and production support.
from the very
and health insurance
- Active monitoring of applications
- Incidents and problems handling
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
- At least 2 years of experience in application monitoring
- Good knowledge of Windows applications, services configuration
- Practical knowledge of Windows Platform
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries, PL SQL
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Language: English B2 level (mandatory) | German: nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.