MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• candidate with at least 6 months of experience in working with customers or/and delivering P&C services,
• an analytical mind and attention to details,
• a great team player with customer centric mindset,
• ability to deal with ambiguity well, work independently, and proactively identify and resolve employees’ queries,
• an excellent English speaker (with French as an asset).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support employees with HR related queries,
• proactively follow up on end-to-end resolution of all cases,
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database,
• prepare HR related documentation,
• perform daily audits of data inputs,
• generate standard and complex SAP reports,
• contribute to improvement initiatives for HR processes.
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.