AI Use Case Manager –Methodologies & Models
Job Reference #
Do you want to apply business analysis techniques to deliver innovative solutions? Are you ready to challenge the status quo? Are you excited about the opportunity to combine your knowledge and experience with non-financial risks control with the delivery of AI solutions?
We're looking for a AI Use Case Manager who will:
• interact and closely engage with stakeholders across the bank to identify and specify use case opportunities for the deployment of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions applied to non-financial risks
• define requirements and functional specifications in collaboration with the Artificial Intelligence model developers team
• under a fast track use case qualification approach, manage use cases from ideation to submission to senior management for prioritization
• ensure alignment with change the bank teams in Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance to prepare for the operative deployment and solution transfer to end-users
• collect on a regular basis performance indicators for deployed Artificial Intelligence models and consolidate results for reporting purposes
• keep the use cases inventory updated at all times and track progress of work in JIRA, according to Program Management Framework requirements
• enable regular reporting to various management committees with data pertaining to the whole use cases portfolio
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance (GCRG) is a recently established unit which uses state of the art Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate includes the design of the next-generation methodology set as foundation for the Artificial Intelligence development pipeline in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• master's degree in Business Administration, Economics / Finance or any Quantitative Discipline
• 4+ years of experience in risk & compliance in the financial services industry, either directly within a large financial services provider or from the perspective of advisory and audit services
• sound understanding of banking, compliance and operational risks, processes and controls
• very good knowledge in functional requirements analysis with focus on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning use case specification
• proven project management skills, independent and entrepreneurial spirit
• strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
• fluency in English required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.