Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As a Junior HR ASC Specialist, you will be responsible for providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via HR platform, phone, chat and email.
Main objective of the role:
- Answering inquiries and resolving issues of basic to moderate complexity
- Guiding internal clients through access tools and knowledge management portal
- Building good relationship with the customers
- Running computerized system for tracking and gathering information
- Executing standard processes in Workday
We are looking for a proficient German and English (B2/C1) speaker with motivation to support our employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to handle and follow up several caseloads
- Experience using Human Resource Information System is desirable (especially Workday)
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location, but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.