In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Are you passionate to be the independent voice of the organisation, while providing valuable guidance to programme leadership and teams?
You have an important role in setting a steady and strong drumbeat for the work-streams in the SHARP-X programme, to be predictable and get results in time, with the required quality and within budget. You offer project management support in a challenging environment, to help the start-up of projects, the execution of the drumbeat and keep the overview on progress and delivery within the scope of the allocated work-streams within SHARP-X strategy and delivery.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring a well-executed drumbeat and being the gate keeper of the allocated work-streams and processes within the SHARP-X transformation programme portfolio
- Ensuring smooth reporting within the programme on the allocated processes and work-streams
- Tracking workstream level RAID items and escalating to Central PMO as appropriate.
- Facilitating workstream planning and milestone tracking
- Workstream input into the Change Request Process
- Developing workstream status updates to Central PMO
- Scheduling and attending Workstream meetings to meet SHARP-X Central PMO’s requirements
- Project Support as required.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have knowledge / a good understanding of project and programme management principles and techniques, or previous experience in a PMO-type of role
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You are familiar with MS office, SharePoint and other database systems, and with planning tools
- You are able to translate complex topics in visually compelling presentations
- You have experience in a changing, demanding and agile international environment
- Finance knowledge is a plus
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer