Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Shared Service Center in Wrocław is looking for a Service Claims and Transactions Specialist. Great opportunity to join international company - Becton Dickinson.
About the role
This person will work in a highly professional international work environment by providing back-office support (no direct interaction with the final customer) in line with a standardized, high-performing servicing process. You will be responsible for:
- Registering and following up on customer’s service claims;
- Building a strong relationship with internal complaint management stakeholders;
- Processing transactions: goods replacements, invoice corrections (credit notes and re-billings), goods returns;
- Being exposed to various administrative activities, depending on internal demand and customer needs, always looking for processing efficiency & compliance to standard operating procedures.
As a successful candidate, it is our important expectation that you have advanced level knowledge of English.
In addition, we would be looking for:
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, and administration is an asset
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in a Customer Facing environment would be an advantage
- Degree level education (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.