MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An individual with at least 2-3years of relevant business experience in Master Data, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics or Finance area;
• A person with university degree in Economics, Logistics, Finance or equivalent;
• A fluent English speaker (both written and verbal) able to work in a cross-regional, global team and communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization;
• A problem solver with good organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to details;
• A motivated, responsible and independent person with good interpersonal skills, resilience, and ability to adapt to fast changing environment;
• With a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
• Knowledge of SAP is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be a part of constantly growing Data Integrity – DIM Pricing Team which deliver global master data and pricing processes to ensure smooth materials purchasing and delivery to production;
• Be responsible for Info Record and Source List creation and maintenance, with special attention to accurate direct materials price calculation;
• Be responsible for regular purchasing price updates;
• Manage direct materials database by identifying, investigating, and correcting master data quality issues;
• Investigate and clarify reasons of material price discrepancy and managing invoice approval process;
• Support business with managing direct materials end-to-end process by delivering reports, take part in discussions, providing expertise of price calculation methodologies;
• Cooperate with numerous stakeholders among PMI Company and external vendors across the regions;
• Participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance and purchasing processes;
• Participate in designing and creating a new process flows, practices to support PMI transformation into RRP business;
• Constantly identify areas for improvement in regular processes;
• Find ways to streamline and standardize process globally.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.