About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our recruitment team located in Lodz. You have a passion for behavior driven interview technologies/applicant assessment and want to focus on matching between the job requirements and the personality of our applicants? Do you see beyond the current situation and can develop a future vision for your costumers needs? Within our recruitment team you can gain more experience in IT recruitment and shape the future of our company.
from the very
and health insurance
- 360 life-cycle recruitment including direct search
- Applicant tracking, CV screening, conducting interviews and providing feedback
- Writing and publishing job advertisements
- Professional networking in social media
- Building and maintaining positive relations with stakeholders
- Delivering necessary information for recruitment and hiring process
- Conducting exit interviews
- Degree in psychology (or equivalent) with first working experience in a recruitment agency or recruitment department
- Experience in conducting interviews both Polish and English
- Self-driven quick learner
- Customer orientation and team working attitude
- Good problem-solving ability and target orientation
- B2 level English spoken and written (mandatory)
Nice to have
- (Study) experience abroad or intern/working experience in an international company
- Working experience with Applicant Tracking system
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.