In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
As part of the Central Finance implementation, a target Universal Data Model (UDM) has been developed for HEINEKEN financial data. The Data Integration Analyst protects the UDM, enabling successful on-going operations in processing of master data replication in Central Finance. By driving performance improvements in the collaboration between Operating Companies, HGSS (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) and the Global Functions, you enable the wider European ambition on Commercial capabilities, driving the digital agenda and ensuring we remain competitive and maintain our right to win in the market.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining the Universal Data Model (UDM)
- Defining and maintaining the mapping rules from underlying OpCo systems into Central Finance
- Monitoring the HEINEKEN data standards and indicate gaps towards the CFIN solution and processes
- Managing the scope of data objects mappings per functional area
- Gathering data requirements from the streams and cross check consistency
- Proposing and monitoring data cleansing activities based on the UDM
- Overseeing the data extraction and upload activities
- Monitoring and managing the real time replication scenarios
- Developing and monitoring data quality dashboards
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have worked with diverse teams within a multi-national operating environment
- You have 2+ years of experience in large scale IT implementations or projects (preferably SAP), ideally with experience of data
- You demonstrate exceptional active listening and communication skills, are able to bring the message across to different audiences, and have experience with digital media and platforms
- You are creative, come up with new ideas and deliver in a fast-pace environment
- You show flexibility, proactivity and be an energetic team player
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer