About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Document Template Designer in the Document Lifecycle Management cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such as Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
Description of the position:
Document Template Designer is responsible for development of templates, providing workaround and final resolutions for templates supporting document generation, electronic transport and archiving.
from the very
and health insurance
- Creating templates for customer documents, implementing modifications and verifying correctness of the created templates
- Develop template based on customer specification
- Develop templates on the DEV environment as well as tracking and monitoring up to production use
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for requirements and problems
- XML programming - basic knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) - good knowledge
- Experience in document design and documentation
- Language: English B2 level (mandatory) | German: nice to have
- Being a good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international team
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Proactive attitude, self-driven quick learner
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Willingness to be on occasional business trips there after
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.