MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Confirmed experience as an IT technology professional (10+ years);
• Confirmed experience as a functional expert in demand planning, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions (8+ years);
• Confirmed experience of implementing Demand/Supply Planning solutions in large organizations (8+ years);
• Confirmed experience in delivering transformational programs in large organizations, with ability to understand business challenges, benefits and change management efforts;
• Confirmed experience in designing end-to-end solutions and ability to properly link business processes, data flows and system functionalities;
• Exposure to International environment and ability to work with complex network of internal and external stakeholders;
• Organizational understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade others;
• Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the "big picture", associated with the pragmatism necessary to translate it into achievable short-term objectives;
• Understanding and direct experience of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps) and ability to understand and act as a functional IT expert in an agile team.
WHAT WE OFFER?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Become a recognized trustworthy partner for the PMI’s Supply Chain business community enabling the digitalization of their business processes, with particular focus on Demand Planning solutions;
• Participate in planning, definition and design of the business solution and explore solution alternatives to increase speed to market and cost efficiency;
• Work with the Product Owner and the Development Team to formulate and communicate functional Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, data integrity and security;
• Ensure that the functional design is aligned with PMI’s Enterprise capabilities mapping and technology standards are consistently applied;
• Support and facilitate unambiguous and timely communication between business and technical participants in the project;
• Ensure the requirements defined are of good quality and are analyzed and managed appropriately;
• Ensure that the business and organizational implications of day-to-day evolution of the solution are properly modelled and thought through;
• Ensure that the functional design fits with AGILE delivery practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes;
• Ensure the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide a cohesive whole for the business;
• Ensure the non-functional requirements are achievable and subsequently met’
• Play an active role within the IT Supply Chain platform and other IT communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.