Treasury CFO Financial Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Finance
Job Reference #
You will be part of the Treasury CFO (Business Partnering) team, which is responsible for financial performance and analysis of revenue, costs, financial resources and capital for Group Treasury (GT). We manage the allocations to other Business Divisions and Units throughout the Group. Furthermore, we cover all aspects of the strategic planning and forecasting processes for GT, controlling projects and assessing future developments.
• Analyzing and assessing the financial performance of GT, to support the Treasury Management Committee, the CFO and the Group Treasurer
• Preparation and support for the Groups quarterly and annual filings, including MD&A with Investor Relations and the Group CFO
• Preparation of monthly performance packs in support of senior business forums, including Board of Directors, Business Division CFOs, etc.
• Performing financial estimates, forecasting and strategic planning
• Working on value-adding financial analysis and commentary, including benchmarking, alpha/beta, Resource optimization, etc.
This exciting opportunity will enable you to be part of the Analyst hub team, based in Krakow. Also, part of the global onshore Treasury CFO team, which has senior level profile including communication directly to Divisional and Regional CFOs, as well as the Group CFO and Board. We work closely with the Group Treasure and their management team, globally. You will have the great opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure to all aspects of GT, which manages the consumption of the firm’s financial resources, cash & collateral management, asset portfolios, repo and interest risk of banking book portfolios.
GT sits at the heart of the way the bank manages its financial resources. This role will give you a unique perspective on the interaction between the divisions and how funding, liquidity and capital is allocated.
The team spans London, Zurich and the US, globally, with additional support of APAC from Europe. We cover the Group-wide performance of GT, including its balance sheet, gross revenues and allocations.
• 1-3 years of experience within finance
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills and a team player
• Proactive and independent working style, flexible to ad-hoc demand requirements and an appreciation of client response times
• Ability to challenge; question status-quo and be curious in order to drive process improvements and innovation
• Be able to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships which result in trusted partnerships
• Preferably with experience working in financial services or treasury, or experience in business analysis and reporting
• Highly numerate and organized in their approach
• Solid IT skills (Windows, MS Office, Business Objects).
• A control or process background desirable
• Proficient in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.