MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• an independent problem solver with good ability to set priorities,
• a great team player with customer centric and continuous improvement mindset,
• an experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, SAP knowledge is a strong asset,
• previous experience in HR area is nice to have,
• an ambitious person ready to develop within HR area,
• an excellent Romanian and English Speaker.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support P&C Managers/Directors and business stakeholders based in Romania,
• support Employee Life Cycle by ensuring accurate HR system maintenance and acting as an advisor for P&C processes,
• perform daily audit and quality check,
• generate standard and complex reports,
• active monitoring of eNPS score, propose improvements based on actionable insights gathered from employees,
• onboarding of newly appointed People Managers on the Global P&C tools and process.
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.