Trade & Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you good with numbers? Do you like reports?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• To monitor the risk profile through the generation and distribution of the reports and through escalation of any potential and/or identified risks
• Reconciliations: daily performance of intersystem reconciliation, investigation of occurring discrepancies and escalation to onshore partners and risk management
• Risk management: operational risk analysis and preparation of weekly control inventory for management
• Reporting and analytics: preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for stakeholders
• If possible automate reports and reconciliations by utilizing VBA and other skills
• Identify anomalies in the reporting environment and search for appropriate solutions
• Support process excellence initiatives within Krakow team
You’ll be a part of a team providing support to Banking Products Services Loan Admin team located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Offices scheduled to move to Fabryczna, Krakow city center in summer of 2021). Your daily work will involve close cooperation with one of the two onshore teams in London or Stamford and it will provide a great opportunity to gain deep knowledge about Syndicated Loans.
Your team working hours are: 8:00-16:30 and 14:00- 22:30 (shifts) / Partially flexible
• very good written and spoken English
• a university degree in an analytical field like mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
• experience 1-2 year in related reporting / Finance fields
• excellent analytical skills with high attention to details
• experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or Alteryx is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.