We are looking for a native Czech speaker with a medical background. If you’d like to help us translate our medical database and products, we’d love to hear from you.
- Medical background (a medical student, a graduate, or a physician)
- Native proficiency in Czech and proficiency in English
- Experience in English–Czech translations
- High writing skills
- Ability to describe complex topics with simplicity and clarity
- Ability to deliver on a tight schedule
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of the plain language will be a plus
Translations are crucial for our products to work properly. Users rely on these translations when they describe symptoms and when they receive potential diagnoses. Right now, we support 20 languages, and we’re still adding new ones.
In this part-time role, you will translate and localize our medical content, i.e., symptoms, conditions, risk factors, diagnostic questions, and more. You will also be responsible for translating apps and product descriptions.
You will use your in-depth medical knowledge to translate medical terminology and your language skills to write content that people understand. You will make sure that your translations are accurate and clear for both physicians and ordinary people. Finally, you will identify and address lingual issues.
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Fully remote position – you can work from anywhere you want.
- Flexible working hours – you can work on your own schedule.
- A flexible form of employment.