Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for a business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to support the adoption of a new work management tool across IB Operations
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the IBO Automation team, located in Poland. We transform the way we work through Robotics, WoW (Ways-of-Working), IT Changes, with impact on workforce, data, processes and applications/channels. As an Automation business analyst, you’ll play an important role in designing and implementing these changes
Ideally 5+ years of experience in a change role in financial services
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally Six Sigma and Agile
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• good judgment and a natural ability to solve issues
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines and managing competing priorities
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.