About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Software Architect in the Digital Strategy & Architecture cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
Commerzbank is on the way to becoming a digital technology company. As part of Group Management Digital, the architects (Digital Strategy & Architecture, DSA) support and guide the digitization of Commerzbank and actively contribute their expertise to the IT delivery of Commerzbank.
In an ongoing project, the DSA team (Digital Strategy & Architecture) aims to migrate and replace a software asset repository application. The new solution, internally developed, will continue to fulfill its purpose as an Enterprise Architecture Management System. Furthermore, it shall incorporate information and features to communicate the architectural vision of DSA and establish a communication channel between DSA and the delivery organization.
Description of the position:
In order to guarantee a high quality architectural support on-site we hire for a software architect from Lodz where the developers are also based. While traveling to Frankfurt is not required, there are daily meetings held in English language via video conferencing software. As part of “Group Management Digital Transformation & Strategy”, our architects support and guide the digitization of Commerzbank and actively contribute their expertise to the IT delivery of Commerzbank. We are looking for a Software Architect to build an Architecture app (a-App), which is an application that bundles multiple platforms within an application. The aim of the project is to take information directly from the a-App, information about IT products and hardware is directly assigned to the individual key areas or clusters. A link between the organization structure and the existing IT infrastructure with the associated responsibilities is implemented within the app.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will develop a web-based software application for a modern and user-centric Enterprise Architecture Management.
- You will design and develop backend components in Java.
- You will design and develop RESTful APIs to connect our frontend as well as external data sources.
- You will work closely with Senior Architects to migrate and replace legacy systems.
- You will prepare Architecture Solutions.
- You will work in an agile team to develop new features, support incident resolution and bug-fixing.
- You will work with services from Azure Cloud.
- High knowledge of Java
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Knowledge about relational and non-relational database solutions
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Git
- Knowledge of Container technology such as Docker
- High knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.