With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
• a proficient English speaker with 3 to 5 years of relevant Finance experience, an experience in treasury positions in a multinational company will be an asset;
• a person with practical knowledge of MS Office programs (especially MS Excel), Treasury and E-banking systems;
• a specialist with strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow timelines;
• a person with interest in and knowledge of global financial markets;
• Treasury certification (ACT / CFP) and Finance certification (CFA / ACCA) will be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• myBenefit cafeteria;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• collect bank quotations for investments, loans and FX transactions and negotiate with banks to obtain the best possible terms;
• perform daily trading investments, borrowings and FX transactions;
• perform short-term cash flow forecast and calculate mid-term cash flow in a timely and accurate manner during budgeting cycles;
• take active part monitoring the financial markets developments and changes in regulations that could potentially affect the activities under scope;
• develop and maintain relationships with Banks, Affiliates and other stakeholders to enhance the Treasury service level provided to the business;
• negotiate financial agreements (loan, investments, derivatives) for managed affiliates;
• conduct appropriate process improvements, leveraging on Treasury systems and Banks’ capabilities, to foster efficiency and adaptation to business requirements as well as changes in regulatory/banking landscape.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.