MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Students of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Candidates with a good level of written and oral English,
• A person with a sophisticated level of MS Excel
• Problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
• VBA and ERP knowledge, SAP R3 experience will be an asset
• The experience exposed to materials requirements planning (MRP), market projects and materials specification activities will be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills every single day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Plan, analyze and execute MRP activities and communication with Factory's Production Planning (including blocking issue process with EU DIM Procurement/ CS Semi-Finished Components)
• Maintain DIM, Semis & Leaf inventory levels and minimize LOGD, stock without requirements and aged products
• Maintain and measure vendor performance in terms of OTIF and respond to rush orders
• Execute regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP Views) for DIM, Semis and Leaf
• Propose improvements covering system [SAP] and process [MRP].
To join us in Operations you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.