Procurement Process, Operation and Control Owner
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you skilled at assessing evidence and processes and making improvements? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service?
If so, we would like to meet you as we are looking for someone like you to support the running of our Supply Chain Risk and Control function:
- Ownership and responsibility for Key Procedural Controls (KPC) on behalf of GCS to ensure Business is operating in accordance with the relevant policies
- Performing KPCs in an efficient manner including critical reflexion of own action and further enhancements of control processes on a monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly basis
- Working closely with our internal stakeholder and Supply Chain's external sourcing and procurement partner ChainIQ
- Monitoring the oversight of internal platform requests and performing investigations for duplicate requests and raising escalations when required
- Review vendor assessments executed from ChainIQ in relation to Responsible Supply Chain Management (RSCM)
- Collaborate with the UBS Data Management Office
You will be working in the Risk and Controls team, part of the Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services, created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers.
The Supply Chain function is responsible for the following areas: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement support, Market Data Services Governance, Commercial Support & Transformation (CST), and Risk & Controls.
– Good communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly in both, speaking and writing
– Collaborative personality
– Experience with processes and controls, issue tracking, evidence tracking and risk monitoring
– Understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
– Strong organisation, project and programme management skills
– Good stakeholder management skills, with experience of interacting and influencing senior management
– Able to manage resources across multiple locations using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
– Experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an asset
– Basic understanding in German speaking and writing would be a bonus but not essential
– A great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders and build networks
– An independent, engaged person who communicates openly, raises concerns & issues proactively
– Willing and comfortable to work in an international environment
– Fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.