MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
This Vendor Management – Senior Analyst role is focused on invoicing, payments coordination and Vendor Governance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Finance professional with minimum 5 years of experience;
• An individual with strong coordination and liaising skills;
• Confidence and capability to facilitate problem analysis, growth mindset and digital readiness;
• Good attention to detail and impactful storytelling, with ability to independently plan and implement a series of coordinated actions;
• Fluency in English and strong communication skills – written and verbal;
• High levels of proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel (Power BI – nice to have).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• To support Vendor Manager in Invoice Management;
• Vendor Governance : To support governance process for all governance related meetings, and to ensure that agenda is setting in advance, all parties attend the meeting with preparation, pre-reads are circulated in time, minutes of meeting are circulated timely, and followed up for due closure;
• To support on coordinating for all Local Service Agreement being up to date and valid;
• To support Vendor Manager in tracking contractual obligations.
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.