ByteDance AI-Lab conducts research and introduces cutting-edge AI technologies to our products. In order to provide the best user experience, we build large-scale systems and support various production strategies including video deduplication, copyright detection, content safety, video search and recommendation. We embrace a culture of diversity and we have global offices around the world including Warsaw, London, Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore. We are looking for candidates to join our team who will:
- Build an effective toolchain to improve development performance
- Introduce new AI technologies to our online system, support billions of users all over the world
- Improve the reliability of the system, manage the challenges of scale and complexity
- Squeeze extreme performance from hardware and handle huge amount of requests.
- Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science or related discipline
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems, experience with Docker is preferred
- Strong programming background. Master in at least one language such as C, C++, Go, Java, Rust
- Highly motivated, able and willing to seek challenges, acquire new knowledge, analyse and solve problems
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems like Hbase and Elasticsearch is preferred
- Experience with storage engines like rocksdb is preferred.