- Build partnership with leading agencies, including 4A agencies, local branding agencies and local performance agencies.
- Manage agency business partnership, including commercial terms, engagement model and innovation programs.
- Drive the revenue from agency partners and achieve the sales target.
Campaign Planning and Management
- Facilitate agency’s ad campaigns from start to finish.
- Facilitate internal account operations including accounts set up etc.
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to agency's business and problems.
Cross functional collaboration
- Work with key account direct sales team, on client services and win the budget.
- Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for agency partners.
- Work with product team, on feedback and suggestions of agency-oriented ads solutions systems and tools.
- Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.
- BA/BS degree or above.
- 4-10 years of overall working experiences, 2-8 years of digital marketing experiences, 2+ years of digital agency related experiences.
- Experiences in working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding about Polish agency ecosystem and developing trends.
- Strong network in Polish agency industry, with solid experience of working with B level manager of agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.