- Streamline the holistic ad operations process from campaign planning, execution, to reporting and measurement;
- Manage Ad performance analysis and self-serving ad platform for the newly-set-up platform;
- Campaign Delivery. Monitor campaign delivery to make sure the campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed brands’ expectations; this includes collaborating with teams for creatives, conducting publisher implementation, troubleshooting for trafficking, managing daily ads delivery reports, and escalating to third-party vendors if needed;
- Client-facing communications. Serve as an important point of contact and support account manager for client communications; own the set-up process, campaign management, and ads execution of several top accounts, while maintaining a high-quality standard for the Ad Operations team to ensure accuracy;
- Strategic Ads planning. Provide consultation to clients on the correct setup of campaigns, tagging, targeting, and the use of mobile apps, social videos and ad technologies to meet clients’ needs.
- Graduate in management/Commerce. Management degree is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Proficient English is needed, Chinese as a plus;
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems. Great logical and data sensitivity;
- Good communication and expression ability, executive ability and anti-pressure ability.