Project Officer in DTA Digital & Technology
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about ’going digital’, process efficiency and providing excellent employee experience (EX)? This support role within HR is a unique opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team at an exciting time. We’re at the forefront of employee experience in HR and need a team support person to help us deliver an exceptional experience to fellow employees.
We are looking for a team support role in our Digital & Technology team within HR DTA to:
• proactively assist with the team’s day-to-day administration and virtual office responsibilities;
• assist with the team’s project management tasks (PMO), including project reporting, updating team deliverables and milestones, and helping to write user stories;
• help coordinate multiple stakeholder engagements, such as setting up meetings/group sessions, preparing and distributing documents, taking meeting minutes and following up as required;
• support the team, and in particular the EX coordinator, with setting up EX sessions, help run them, take notes and help produce the report out content;
• support the team with its digitization roadmap and with the team’s reporting deliverables.
You will be working in the Digital Transformation and Analytics (DTA) Digital & Technology team that supports Human Resources with its digital transformation and forms part of the HRSD’s Interstellar project. Specifically, we are responsible for enhancing the employee experience, redesigning the HR portal (goto/hr) and forming the HR channel strategy.
We strive to make the day-to-day of UBS employees better by designing and delivering a seamless HR experience.
We accomplish this by:
• listening to the employee (voice of customer (Voc) and CX sessions)
• designing a more integrated HR portal
• improving HR’s knowledge management
• making HR’s search functionality more effective
• developing virtual assistant (VA) and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities
• by integrating and automating HR processes front-to-back.
To work with our team, you will:
• be a supportive team player, reliable and proactive;
• apply agile work and project management principles;
• be proficient with Office 365 Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint;
• adapt and learn fast, and be able to get up to speed quickly with technology and technical jargon (ServiceNow, HR applications, etc);
• be able to put together a slide deck (PowerPoint) quickly for stakeholder meetings;
• be a good listener and be able to put feedback into practice;
• work self-directed and autonomous, if needed;
• help develop technical innovations, such as virtual agent (VA);
• support the team with internal and external best practice in the digitization area;
• have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills;
• Good to have: experience in customer experience management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.