Program Management Officer (PMO)
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Have you supported global, regulatory programs with multiple projects? Are you a multitasker and enjoy working with top team who has high commitment and continuously quality delivery? Are you detailed oriented, methodical, organized and reliable at all times?
This role requires to drive and support activities for Program Management Framework defined PMO processes in a regulatory environment: Delivery Management including Roadmap and detailed planning, Change Requests process (financial & delivery), RAID Management process, Program Portfolio Management update, Resource Management and Consulting processes
We’re looking for a Program Management Officer (PMO) to:
• provide PMO support across various projects and programs using agreed Program management methodologies
• work closely with the Central PMO team, Program managers, senior managers & stakeholders across the various functions and Business divisions e.g. Risk, Finance, IT and other project groups to meet the required project deliverables
• take ownership of the Climate Risk program in the capacity of a PMO. Create and maintain documentation for the status updates, roadmaps, detailed plans, RAID logs, action logs, change requests and other project deliverables using tools like JIRA, PPM, Excel and PowerPoint
• support on a regular basis the existing resource management activities, like updating various tools (MS Office tools) and forecasts, any other ad-hoc tasks related with resource management
• support the program office in the consolidation and comprehension of all relevant information gathered from the business divisions and functions to be channeled appropriately into various reports & documents
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• provide support in preparation of the steering committee materials to senior management and stakeholders
• support the team with administrative tasks and agree to work on ad hoc and miscellaneous activities as assigned
You’ll be working as part of the Central Initiative Management team in Poland for the SRI (Strategic Regulatory Initiative) Program – Prudential Measures. We provide extensive professional support to all change management activities required for the success of the overall program as well as across all sub-programs/sub-projects. We work closely with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in Zurich, London, US and Poland. As a PMO, you’ll play a key role in the area of program management & delivery processes.
The position is based in Kraków/Wrocław.
• proven track record with international PMO experience while working for large programs/ projects ideally within Finance sector
• good understanding of operational processes and project management methodologies ideally Six Sigma
• very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
• solid PPM (portfolio management tool) knowledge with many years' experience
• familiarity with financials, shared services, project and program management or quality control
• excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and functions of an international financial institute
• self-driven, can work on own initiative as well as an excellent team player
• multi-tasker and detail oriented. The candidate must be comfortable juggling many tasks, while at the same time ensuring a very high quality output
• solid organizational skills, achieving each deadlines on time and with required quality
• highly motivated, reliable and very well organized with an autonomous and structured way of working
• can do attitude, team player who challenging status quo of processes, working with integrity and continuous reliability are key to succeed in our team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.