About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the Cluster:
We are part of Commerzbank´s Big Data & Advanced Analytics division and create value from data! We are responsible for commissioning, distribution and contribution of market data.Through active management of requirements and the implementation of market data platforms and tools we actively drive the automation & innovation.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will develop and maintain new and existing environments (on-prem and cloud), enhance performance, optimizing scripts and processes, automatizing manual jobs. You will also be responsible for writing scripts in a Unix environment to contribute to the development of new and existing services/projects. Moreover, you will support transfer from onPrem environments into the cloud.
The role will be based in Łódź and will have a responsibility to provide value-add for the business from a knowledge-expert capacity and to compliment the regional support teams in Central Europe and Asia with experienced know-how. We are cross-functional and international teams (close cooperation with colleagues from Frankfurt am Main and London on a daily basis). On the project we work in accordance with Agile approach.
We are looking for Regulars and Seniors.
from the very
and health insurance
- Configure connectivity and networking around the on-prem/cloud (GCP, potentially Azure)
- Set up environments in the on-prem/cloud with Docker / Kubernetes
- Set up TLS/security for on-prem/cloud projects
- Work with big data environment and low latency
- Perform requirement analysis, investigate and implement solutions; prepare documentation
- Strong understanding of LINUX Operating Systems (Packaging and Deployment / Monitoring Tools /Scripting)
- Good knowledge about Computer Network Principals, including Multicast and Firewall
- Good knowledge about CI/CD + Cloud, Docker / Kubernetes, understanding of cloud fundamentals, database
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about SQL
- Understanding of Market Data Distribution Platforms
- Familiarity with Windows Server
- It would be an asset to have experience with KX database
We will provide you with training and team support in areas that are unfamiliar to you.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have but not a must
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.