Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you creative and highly organized? Are you a great writer and can you turn complicated topics into interesting stories?
We are looking for a strong team player to:
• Manage media relations and external communication for UBS in Poland
• Identify story ideas and write compelling internal and external communications narratives; transform content into easy to understand texts, considering target audience, key messages and channels as well as respective internal guidelines (e.g. emails, newsletters, intranet articles, etc.)
• Provide editorial support and linguistic advice to subject matter experts across the location
• Manage projects such as webpage redesigns, communication campaigns, townhalls
• Provide guidance on UBS's corporate design and tone of voice guidelines, including appropriate communication tools and delivery channels
• Work collaboratively with partners in group internal communications, group branding, external media and other stakeholders across the firm
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services communications team in Krakow, focusing on communication for the UBS Business Solution Center as well as external communication for Poland. We are a global, diverse team who love what we do and who take pride in producing high quality, high impact communications. We advise the various business areas on a wide range of communication topics with the aim that employees are informed, engaged and proud to work for UBS.
• completed your bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, linguistics, public relations or other related studies
• relevant work experience
• excellent written and spoken English, other language would be an advantage
• proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
• video editing skills would be an advantage
• an interest in financial services
• native Polish speaker or a native English speaker with advanced knowledge in the other language
• an expert writer and copy editor with an eye for detail (spotting typos is your second nature)
• a self-starter, innovative person with a can-do-attitude
• experienced in social media
• excellent at organizing and with good stakeholder management skills
• a team player who's able to work independently
• agile and comfortable working with changing timeframes and short deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.