Python Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Is curiosity part of your DNA? Do you have passion for data analysis, software development and process automation? Do you have interest in finding solutions to complex problems?
Our goal is to provide top-class investment solutions tailored to our clients' needs, making UBS GWM their partner of choice. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• Turn data into an asset across the organization
• Collaborate across teams, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy, incl. process automation
• Advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
• Design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
• Stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management solutions and services. We closely work together to find the best solutions for our clients.
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent focusing on engineering / data science / mathematics
• Strong quantitative, statistical and programming skills [Python, Matlab, R or a similar language] and profound knowledge of data tools, e.g. Lavastorm, Alteryx, Informatica
• Collaborative personality and the ability to complete tasks independently
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.