Accounting and Reporting Specialist
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have a flair for numbers and are passionate about data analytics? Do you have interest in driving financial reportings while seeking for continuous process improvements?
Our goal is to provide top-class investment solutions tailored to our clients' needs, making UBS GWM their partner of choice. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• Ensure the financial information and accounting for the trust companies is complete, accurate and auditable
• Produce financial statements, reportings and P&L packs
• Use appropriate controls throughout financial accounting and reporting processes to adhere to our accounting standards
• Prepare and record journal entries in the general ledger, sub ledger and other applications
• Review, analyze and investigate variances, maintaining the general ledger
• Support continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management solutions and services. We closely work together to find the best solutions for our clients.
• Accountancy qualification / Master’s degree or equivalent
• Previous work experience as a financial accountant within the financial sector
• Proven ability to deliver financial reporting and reconciliations
• Highly proficient in Excel and Access with ability to build SQL scripts
• Methodical and accurate team player with good analytical and numerical skills
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.