About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Python Developer for BDAA Cost Analytics cluster.
In your role as a Python Developer, you are responsible for the new and further development of the cluster's products. You'll use the latest Big Data and Cloud technologies to process large amounts of data on our Data Lake and deliver services on premise or in the cloud. In cross-functional teams and using appropriate technology tools, you generate useful IT products for the entire company. You develop new models with Business Experts and work hand-in-hand with data scientists to integrate their products and results into the system landscape. The co-design of this system landscape, as well as rapid prototyping, testing and evaluating new technologies is part of your tasks. You always have an eye on the overall picture, realize synergy effects beyond problem solving and create added value for the entire cluster beyond the team.
from the very
and health insurance
- Take over responsibility for existing applications.
- Design and implement new features to enable new business cases.
- Together with operations ensure stable operations and maintain application
- Prototype and pitch new ideas
- Python - good/high knowledge
- UNIX / LINUX
- SOA, Web services, REST
- Data warehouse, relational and non-relational database solutions
- Very good structural, analytical and conceptual skills
- Customer-oriented, innovative team player with strong solution/target orientation
- Experience in working in an agile environment
Nice to have:
- Hadoop (Spark/PySpark)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Cloud technology (kubernetes)
- Data Science experience (Python:Pandas) or equivalent
- Experience with container technology
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.