About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘Analytics Power House, to be part of a great team delivering IT data and automation across all base technology platforms. APH ART delivers BigData, Power BI, RPA solutions to the business, and other release trains.
Our strategy for the RPA area is to grow and support the demand for better, faster, and more efficient automations in all functions in Arla.
To do so, you have to possess a technical overview of the RPA area and know how to deliver it and what comes next. Your talents within communication secure that the team stakeholders have trust in and are always comfortable with the progress. In daily work, you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremonies. The focus will be on planning, execution, and delivery to secure satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Have close collaboration with the team to ensure an approach always bringing a minimum viable product to the stakeholders,
- Prioritize the team's feature backlog based on an ongoing dialogue with the stakeholders,
- Participate in Team Meetings – daily scrum, iteration planning and bring continuous improvement to the team and ways of working,
- Engage and ensure alignment with Business Owners and other stakeholders,
- Helps the team to produce high-value products,
- Monitor and report progress.
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals through collaboration between the teams, product owner colleagues, the ART management team, and the business. You will be working in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree within IT or another relevant area,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working RPA or as a Product Owner,
- The mindset and preferably the ability to deliver automations with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business,
- A creative mindset and the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions,
- An open mind to learning new technologies,
- Good communication skills - you have easy dialogue, both verbally, in writing, and visually with stakeholders,
- Experience in working in an agile setup – SAFe would be a plus,
- English language skills at an advanced level.