About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Big Data Engineer – Hadoop in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of Trade Finance products and services for all clients domestic as well as globally. We provide along the whole trade finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees.
We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems.
Description of the position:
In your role as Technical Business Analyst –Trade Finance you will be part of our vision to digitalize and automate the Trade Finance process and improve the current workflow for our internal customers with innovative technologies. As BA responsible in this business area you will be able to drive this change and define adequate solutions. For this you will analyze business requirements and be able to configure the system and translate the requirements to the test scope and provide this to development team or external vendor.
You will use modern IT infrastructure and tools and work in an environment of Agile product development.
from the very
and health insurance
- As a Business Analyst you are responsible for translation of business requirements into the IT solutions and associated applications; i.e. acting as link between business experts of Trade Finance and IT development or maintenance teams.
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements (actual/target) and define and design the appropriate functional solutions, either as parametrization within the application or as functional IT concept to be realized by the development team
- You are able to advise and consult business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization
- You will create concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications for the Trade Finance solution
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will be also supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of functional and business analysis aspects for the new Trade Finance (design, build and run)
The program team currently developing the Trade Finance platform consists of business analysts, software architects, developers, application managers, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing and maintaining the best solutions for our customers.
- Very good knowledge of (Technical) Business workflow and data modeling
- High knowledge of (Technical) Business analysis
- Combination of strong IT affinity and business analytics skill
- Ability to understand and advise Trade Finance business as well as IT regarding best technical / functional solution or set-up of the application.
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Bank and Trade Finance know how
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.