About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Product Owner in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Risk Quality cluster is located on Wersalska street and within the cluster we deliver:
- Internal and external interfaces for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
- Our main technologies are Java, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI and Oracle DB.
Description of the position:
In your role as Product Owner, your field of duty is the development of a product or process vision based on customer needs and expectations of stakeholders/clients within the framework of the strategic guidelines, defines product features and communicates them transparently in the team. Furhermore, you are responsible for the ROI and regularly exchanging information with customers and stakeholders and obtaining feedback.
The Product Owner makes the necessary decisions for his product, takes responsibility for its success and thus ensures product quality together with the development team.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develops a product and process vision
- Is responsible for assembling the team according to the skills/expertise required
- Creates and is responsible for the product backlog, routes the sprint backlog before each sprint by prioritizing it according to business value or customer benefit
- The Product Owner ensures stable operation in accordance with the agreed service level agreements, IT security guidelines, authorization management guideline and regulatory requirements, e.g. in the context of the backlog
- Organizes and is responsible for a reasonable estimate of the user stories
- Acceptance of the sprint result prior to the presentation in the review meeting
- Adapts the backlog from the review as needed and creates new user stories with constant interaction with customers and stakeholders
- Determines acceptance criteria for user stories before sprint planning and obtains the team's commitment to the sprint backlog
- Adjusts the product and sprint backlog in refinement
- Supports Product Manager in customer and stakeholder management
- Participates in agile meetings such as sprint planning, review and refinement
- Responsible for the ROI of the product or process
- In improving products, services, processes and/or systems, IT accessibility / software ergonomics are taken into account with regard to the objectives of the Commerzbank Action Plan Inclusion
- Experience in agile methods Scrum and Kanban, incl. the jobs and responsibilities for the different roles in an agile organization, practical experience as Product Owner
- Coordination skills in team environments, incl. being a role model for the corporate values.
- Excellent customer-focused communication skills, both written and oral, as you will be the SPOC for the product tea
- Good understanding of banking processes, most preferable risk management processes.
- Strong interest in learning and adopt new topics
- Experience in IT project and/or IT operation management of complex enterprise IT environments
- Definition, coordination and communication of tasks and requirements towards team and stakeholders
- Managed the relationship with many unknown customers/stakeholders
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues and other (specialist areas) beyond the cluster
- Understanding / experience with automated workflow management and associated modelling and/or configuration tools ( e.g. IBM BPM)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - strongly appreciated but not a “must”
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.